Our branded compounds are marketed under the name of THERMOLAST ®, which stands for highest quality and versatile properties.
THERMOLAST ® compounds are mainly based on hydrogenated styrene block copolymers (HSBS), polyolefins, paraffinic white oils (plasticizer), inorganic bulking agents and other additives. They are available in granule form and can be processed without the need for any additional admixtures.
The compounds come in four product groups marketed THERMOLAST ® K, THERMOLAST ® V, THERMOLAST ® A and THERMOLAST ® M. The versatility of our THERMOLAST ® compounds as regards hardness, colour and surface properties combined with their outstanding mechanical properties open up nearly unlimited possibilities as regards the design and function of your products.
The versatility of the THERMOLAST ® compound range is not least the result of our extensive experience and dedicated development work in customer-specific and product-focussed projects. Our compounds are readily available and tried and tested in many industry-specific applications.
The key properties of our serial compounds are:
- Good haptics
- Comprehensive range of hardness grades from 0 shore A to 60 shore D
- High elasticity
- Anti-slip properties
- Excellent adhesion on virtually all common thermoplastics (co-injection molding)
- High transparency and versatile coloring options
- Surface suitable for writing and printing
- Optimized compression set
- Outstanding sealing properties
- Excellent deformation recovery
- High temperature resistant
- Good low-temperature flexibility
- Electrical insulation
- Excellent sound and vibration damping properties
- Hydrolysis resistant
- Resistant against acids, alkalines, oils and grease
- 100 % recyclable
- Weather and UV resistant